Terry represents numerous banks, insurance companies and other institutional lenders, with a concentration in real estate secured lending and commercial finance, including:
- Structuring, documenting and negotiating conventional, construction and mezzanine loans
- Acquisition loans
- Revolving credit facilities
- Conduit loans
- Letter of credit facilities
- Portfolio acquisitions
- Receivable purchase facilities
- Sale and participation of loans
- Asset securitizations
- Syndicated credit facilities
- Joint ventures.
Terry has vast experience in a broad range of corporate and real estate transactions, including commercial and retail leasing, ground leasing, affordable housing, tax-deferred exchanges, construction and architectural agreements, foreclosures and restructurings and equipment leasing. His clients include Citi Private Bank, CIM Group, Napa Community Bank, Imperial Credit Commercial Mortgage Investment Company, Katell Investment Company, Unocal Land and Development Company, and Union Bank of California.
Terry received his J.D. and undergraduate degrees from the University of Southern California in 1995 and 1988, respectively. Terry is admitted to practice law in California.